50 XP / 25 minutes
Your task: Write a personal letter to someone in history giving them advice on how to deal with a historical situation. Your letter should include any key terms of people involved with the event in some way.
1. Address your letter properly. “Dear Charlemagne,”
2. Briefly explain the situation. (1 paragraph)
3. Give advice on how the person can deal with the problem. (1 paragraph)
4. You are writing this as if you were giving a friend advice, try to be helpful!
5. Close the letter properly. “Sincerely, your friend”