100 XP / 45 mins
Your task: Create 4 flashcards for key terms from a given unit of history. Each card will include a picture and complete explanation of the term. The explanations must be at least 3 complete sentences and the pictures must be colored.
1. Fold a piece of white paper into four boxes.
2. For each flashcard write the word you are defining on one side of the card.
3. On the same side as the word draw and color a picture.
4. On the back side write a definition and explanation of the term that is at least 3 complete sentences IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Do not copy sentences from your notes or from the book.
5. Number each sentence on each card 1-3.